Home » Announcement! Please Read!!

Announcement! Please Read!!

Posted on 14 September 2012 | Comments Off


Hi guys, I have a bad news. adfly has Reduced my earning, so I don't get paid much.
So I cannot update this blog more often as always. If you want to help.
You can send donation for this blog (As you like).
I will appreciated that, and I will keep this blog update (everyday as I can).
And If I got enough money, I will remove auto adfly from this blog(*)

1stgaymovie@gmail.com

U6458614

colbymcqueen

1stgaymovie@gmail.com

U1877619
(USD)

If you've sent donation, send me email (1stgaymovie@gmail.com),
I will write your name/email/blog/site/massage that you want in blog column.(*)
and how much donation that you've sent. (**)

Btw sorry for My bad English, and sorry I cannot use donation button or PayPal. Because My PayPal got limited T_T

*      = For A Month
**   = Optional

Powered by Blogger.